|i was moss from the it crowd for halloween ^ ^
||[Nov. 1st, 2011|12:30 pm]
it was super fun. so fun that i'm wearing the outfit to work today! (minus the hair and glasses sadly)|
unfortunately with my crappy phone there's no good action pix and the ones i took while out didn't work but you get the idea. = awesome.
||[Mar. 25th, 2009|11:04 am]
damn, i want this. it's a moschino nylon cowl neck dress with drawstrings. IT'S SO COOL!!! nevermind i have one almost exactly like it from h&m divided that's black and cotton woven. I WANT THIS.|
oh yeah... it's moschino. it's $499.
but THIS WEBSITE has it for just $134!!!!!!111
but i don't have a job! all of my side job money goes toward bills!!!!
:( stupid logic.
||[Mar. 24th, 2009|11:17 am]
2 bands that i just discovered i like.|
white lies - obviously big depeche mode fans, but they remind me more of someone else, i can't think of it. it's really well done, even if it is a knockoff.
friendly fires - they're more electro-disco'ey but still have that dark-ish feeling (jeez why am i not a music reviewer?? HAHAHA) plus they have a song called jump in the poo. but i almost wrote hump in the poo, which is significantly hilariouser now that it exists.
AND, INCIDENTALLY just found out they are both playing together april 3 in chicago so i think i am going to go. at the double door. that's not a really big place is it? i'm used to going to shows at schuba's down there. hm, double door might be where i saw hum for new years. that's not so big. i mean it's kind of big. but it's not like the metro. it does have a coat chekk.
yay :) i havent liked any new bands in a long time. which is possibly the only reason i like these guys, or i am just bored, or i am just getting boring. O WELL!
||[Feb. 13th, 2009|02:58 pm]
This was a reply to someone's post .. it's funny. The original post isn't up anymore, looks like this one shamed them off the website lolz.|
Re: Wanted: Creative, Energetic Band to play at my wedding! (Milwaukee)
Reply to: see below
Date: 2009-02-05, 1:29PM CST
You've got to be kidding!!!
Sure, I'd be happy to bring my band in and play for your 500 wedding guests for free. We'd be happy to set up in the afternoon, play for cocktail hour, and for five hours later that evening, all the while being fun and energetic. After the gig is done (after 1 AM), we'll tear down our gear and head home, having enjoyed "some free drinks and maybe free food", and rejoicing in knowing this was good for our portfolio and in the knowledge that we received the best compensation of all...that's right, fun!
Best of luck with that fantasy, doesn't even look good on paper.
If you folks have 500 people coming to your wedding reception at the Pfister Hotel (or the Hilton, for the other dope-smoking fool that wanted a cheap photographer for their so-called high class event), and you discover you can't afford a dime for a band or DJ, better take a big step back, check your spoiled Bridezilla attitude at the door, and look at your budget. Stronger glasses might help, too.
In the meantime, stop wasting the time of those that try to make a living providing a quality entertainment service. On second thought, I do hope you find someone to play for free. After they've drunk all your booze, gone back for thirds at dinner and thrown cake at each other, maybe they'll remember enough songs to make it through a couple of sets before one of them gets sick or craps in their pants.
Enjoy your "off the hook" event.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Compensation: no pay
||[Feb. 2nd, 2009|12:33 am]
According to The UK Telegraph, the kitteh nommed on Kachelmann's beard a bit, then helpfully pointed his paw at the weather map where the temperatures were sliding the most.|
"I don't know how he got into the studio," Kachelmann said. "I noticed him when he rubbed against my leg and thought people might wonder what was happening. I figured it would be easier to control the cat by picking him up. Cats get annoyed if they feel ignored. So I made sure he didn't feel ignored."
watch vid (opens in new window)
|new flash thing
||[Jan. 30th, 2009|12:21 pm]
so, i'm in "advanced" flash class but really it's just an extension of the first class i had because it's still basic flash stuff. but here's a game i'm working on - it doesn't have any point to it yet or any end but it works :)|
it's a game my eeeevil gerbil, chopper, likes to play when you stick your hand in his cage.
use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move him around and mow fingers!
|Top 50 tv shows meme
||[Jan. 24th, 2009|12:08 pm]
Empire Magazine has revealed its list of the 50 Greatest TV Shows ever. TV meme:|
1. Bold the shows you watch
2. Italic the shows you've seen at least one episode of.
3. Post your answers.
4. Underline the shows if you've seen all of it.
50. Quantum Leap- was awesome
49. Prison Break - rubbish
48. Veronica Mars - was ok
47. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - its rubbish
46. Sex & The City - duh awesome
43. Star Trek -idk what this means, the 70s show?
42. Only Fools and Horses
41. Band of Brothers - meh. guy show.
40. Life on Mars
39. Monty Python's Flying Circus - awesome
38. Curb Your Enthusiasm - pretty ok but very contrived
37. Star Trek: The Next Generation - should be way higher than 37
36. Father Ted
35. Alias - is that with that one chick in it?
33. CSI: Las Vegas - there's always a CSI on when nothing else's on so...
32. Babylon 5
30. Dexter - what is this? is it good? is it new?
29. ER - noah wyle. they've since replaced the hunky dr with JESSE KATSOPOLIS!!! LOLZ!!! (...yes i had to look up his last name ;)
28. Fawlty Towers - john cleese pretty much a genius
27. Six Feet Under - federico rodriguez omg <3. HOT. <3.
26. Red Dwarf
25. Futurama - kind of stupid. pretty dumb.
24. Twin Peaks - one of the best shows of all time.
23. The Office - american version pretty much sucked big onez
22. The Shield
20. Blackadder - brill. ps hugh laurie was in it! mostlymedia.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/blackadder3_1.jpg
18. Arrested Development
17. South Park
16. Doctor Who - DAVID TENNANT DO I HAVE TO SAY ANY MORE.
13. Battlestar Galactica
12. Family Guy - its silly, and i like marginally more than 3 stars, but it's ALWAYS ON!
11. Seinfeld see description of 12.
09. The X-Files - who has seen all of this show? arent there like a billion episodes?
08. The Wire
07. Friends - awesome but i didnt start watching it til i was...23 or so.
06. 24 jeez he makes waterboarding look like pattycake
05. Lost - you can't just watch an episode here and there without wanting to turn it off because nothing makes sense.
04. The West Wing
03. The Sopranos
02. Buffy the Vampire Slayer - this show sucks and it's retarded and a non-hilarious joke
01. The Simpsons - well yes.
|confessions of a shopaholic
||[Jan. 14th, 2009|08:01 pm]
oh noooo is that lindsay lohan doing confessions of a shopaholic??? i LOOOVED that book, she's totally not right for the part AT ALL! she's not even BRITISH! :( she's too young!! do they think no one's ever read this book or what!?|
not right at all. what a waste.
||most recent entries